Topic: Torontonian in search of musicians to make good noises with

It's actually way more complicated than that, but hey - at least you're reading the post.
I'm 23, a guitarist/singer/songwriter (aren't we all?), looking for a band to start making noise and collaborating with.  I'm short...hmm, let's see, MINIMUM, a bassist and a drummer.  LOL.  But I can't get the band really off the ground until I make my demo in mid-June, which is all songs of mine.  I have a bassist for that one (my girlfriend, who was in a band with her ex-husband and look what happened, so she won't join a band with me but she'll do session work), but I need a drummer.  Oh god I need a drummer.  I can't afford to pay anything significant, though, and unlike any bands I may be joining in the future to write songs with, these songs are mine and I'm not making any *major* changes.  So - is there a drummer out there who's willing to work for a few days essentially for the joy of making music (plus some beers and joints should you desire)?  Maybe we'll love each other so much we decide to form that real band I mentioned...and then we'll only be short a bassist!

Get back to me at: disoriented_traveller@yahoo.ca

Cheers all!