Topic: Images

Help !!! I just CANT work out how to put images on here.....I have tried , my goodness I have tried....I thought all this technology was supposed to be user friendly....

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx

Re: Images

Ray - This thread may help.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14150

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4024/4507638590_aa392d0d5f.jpg Hey I think Ive done it !! Thats me in the middle and we are playing "Save the last dance for me" at the Peterborough Music Festival

Groucho Marx

Thanks so much Topdown and Mekidsmom for your help

topdown wrote:

Ray - This thread may help.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=14150

Groucho Marx

YAY!  Good job Ray!  Not a bad looking front guy either wink  Is the name of the band "Hill Billy Hoot"?  I LIKE IT!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by Ray Melton 2010-06-11 00:46:03)

Oh, MKM thankyou for your kind words, you are making me blush wink The "Hillbilly Hoot" is just a big group of folks from all walks of life that get together on a Monday night and play some songs on community radio and do shows at various music festivals..we are in Adelaide in South Australia.. great bunch to be with and alot of fun..if you are ever over here, please come and join us.
I will now attempt (with my newfound skill) to stick some more pics in TA DA ...drum roll please.....http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4009/4689077223_1cc7aeebd5_m.jpg A picture of myself and my youngest boy Eric at the Hillbilly Hoot.

Groucho Marx

7 (edited by Ray Melton 2010-06-11 01:01:57)

And my oldest boy Russell..(who is a whiz on the guitar...I hate 'im.lol.)
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4039/4689077217_fc98f5a283_m.jpg

Groucho Marx

Ah Ray... you've got cute kids too!  So is the Hillbilly Hoot kind of like an Open Mic?  It sounds like a BLAST!  Thanks for sharing some of your pics with us!  Looks like lots of good family times smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hillbilly Hoot.  One more reason to visit Austrailia.  As if more were needed...

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Great Photos sir,

Ive family traveling around Australia at the moment.. They may just happen on your music nights.

Ps i still cannot put pics up like this lol

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Good Pics Ray smile

Looks like the Hillbilly Hoots folks are a blast. Great to see your sons are getting into it. smile Don't ya just hate it when they get better at something then you.

One of these years I'd love to go on a walkabout to see your country, my nephew visited there and had nothing but good things to say..although he was confused cause the water didn't go counterclockwise down the toilet. lol

Cheers and thanks for the pics.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Thankyou MKM, yes it is a kind of open mic type thing where if you are playing a song and some one else knows it they come up and join in, so we get some pretty cool impromptu "bands" happening !

mekidsmom wrote:

Ah Ray... you've got cute kids too!  So is the Hillbilly Hoot kind of like an Open Mic?  It sounds like a BLAST!  Thanks for sharing some of your pics with us!  Looks like lots of good family times smile

Groucho Marx

Thanks for your kind words folks, would love to see some of you down under, you are always welcome and always have a place to stay here...only if you bring your guitar though ..lol !!

Groucho Marx

Hi old Doll, maybe they could contact me if they are in South Australia.....

Old Doll wrote:

Great Photos sir,

Ive family traveling around Australia at the moment.. They may just happen on your music nights.

Ps i still cannot put pics up like this lol

Old Doll.

Groucho Marx

Any of you fine folk visiting Queensland, make sure you contact the Bushy, can't have these South Australians having all the fun. LOL. By the way, you do not need to bring your own guitar, I will loan you one. Unlike South Aussies, Queenslanders are a generous bunch.
Ray, great to see your kids involved in guitar with you, that's special.
Cheers
Bushy

Not one drop of my self worth depends on your acceptance of me.
"Quincy Jones"

G'day Bushy , I'm  a New South Welshman ..I will never be a South Australian, bit of an odd place but an easy place to live in ,just wish it was warmer , thinking about a move to Q'land...

bushy243 wrote:

Any of you fine folk visiting Queensland, make sure you contact the Bushy, can't have these South Australians having all the fun. LOL. By the way, you do not need to bring your own guitar, I will loan you one. Unlike South Aussies, Queenslanders are a generous bunch.
Ray, great to see your kids involved in guitar with you, that's special.
Cheers
Bushy

Groucho Marx