1 (edited by StranSongs 2010-05-04 06:21:20)

Topic: Jack Change It.

A very simple song - like the very simple pleasure of playing cards with someone you love.

I play E7  - 020100

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

2 (edited by Jody Wayne 2010-05-04 07:14:51)

Re: Jack Change It.

Stran!..... Now that's what I call a song!  Great job.  You get a gold star above your name. cool  Wow!  Now that all thats outa the way........How are ya?  lol  big_smile

One of us is up late.  It's 2:30 in the morning here.  "Yawn"  I'm having one of those sleepless nigts.  So, I'm working on a few songs.  Thought I would jump on Chordie and put in the new version of: "Sad country songs always make me cry"  I like this new version the best so far.  If you get  a chance, check it out.  Let me know if you think it is an improvement.  Well, I'm glad I bumped into you, but I gotta go now.     Ops.  I miss-spelled Chordie.  Edit button works good!

Take care,
jodyWayne

Hi Strans, smile

I looked for this on your website but see you haven't recorded it yet sad

I hear this as a kinda dark sexy bluesy tune. Hopefully you'll have it posted up soon.
It reads like it'll be a fun one. big_smile

Another keeper.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I really like it... I can tell it's going to have a nice kick to it just by reading the words.  Can't wait to hear it recorded!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I agree with MKM, I think this seems a pretty catchy tune already. Looking forward to hearing a recording........they say patience is a virtue, alas not one of mine it seems. Bring it on Stran!!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

i had a little giggle while i read this. a lot of double meanings, i think...i could be wrong. like it. more please.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

7 (edited by StranSongs 2010-05-14 21:56:36)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the wonderful comments - I'm humbled. Thank you ! And, yes, it's deeply bluesy, and deeply . . . . hey gotta leave something to the imagination !

I hope to get this recorded this weekend, although Rod Stewart is in town on Saturday. and she and I will be dancing the night away - depends whether Sunday happens in our house.!. I've three others recorded, though I'm not happy with one of them, so there'll be some new content on Myspace.

There's one triple meaning, Phil, but you could be right with the rest ; )

Jody - I think both have their merits, they're both good. I love your southern phrasing !

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

StranSongs wrote:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the wonderful comments - I'm humbled. Thank you ! And, yes, it's deeply bluesy, and deeply . . . . hey gotta leave something to the imagination !

I hope to get this recorded this weekend, although Rod Stewart is in town on Saturday. and she and I will be dancing the night away - depends whether Sunday happens in our house.!. I've three others recorded, though I'm not happy with one of them, so there'll be some new content on Myspace.

There's one triple meaning, Phil, but you could be right with the rest ; )

Jody - I think both have their merits, they're both good. I love your southern phrasing !

Thank you Stransongs.  I look forward to your next song.
I wish you the best,
jodyW