Topic: t:title"rustlers" 298

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"rustlers" 298

Hey Daddy.

Takes me back to saturday morning TV as a kid,every episode a horse chase, every programme a baddie who looked the same.

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi daddy,

home, home on the range. you can almost taste the grits `n`jowls, and wishbone's stew and beans.
wagon's ho

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi stransongs ,phill i thought i'd stick another cowboy song in it just breaks from my usual flow of songs,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi daddy
Another good one from your stables of Western songs....
Congrats on your 300th wow....
ark

hi ark well i can put the horse to pasture while i try to get some recording done,thanks for your comments....stay cool

Well you may be Daddycool !

But because of these  cowboy songs you write i always imagine you with a Stetson hat on..

Yeehaw!

Stay Cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Howdy Daddy big_smile

Maybe in a past life you roamed the range where the deer and the antelope played.

Ya paint a nice picture laddie:D

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi helena ,kenny the mrs brought me a cowboy hat have'nt worn it yet,i'll have to pose and upload it,thanks for your comments....stay cool