1 (edited by daddycool 2010-04-19 15:38:42)

Topic: t:title"a daydream" 291

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"a daydream" 291

I'm guessing there's a lot of people out there thinking the same way daddy. big_smile

Nice write

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny we all do it at some time,what if i had or could i have done this or that its all part of lifes actions ,thanks for yourcomments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Yeah,

Im a dreamer Daddycool. Would i change things if i could. I ofton thought i would ! But then i may not have my sons and all that comes with them. I just had coffee and some brown bread with eggs with my son. great chat about all sorts of things. He lives here near me.  Going to take my dogs to see my other son today. He lives in Kildare, Walk the canals and talk.

No, i wouldnt change this for the world.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i don't think i would neither the bond between a family is worth more than  treasure or the upheavel of starting afresh,thanks for the thoughts.....stay cool

Hi daddy
I guess most if not all have thought "What if" it's a kind of a daydream it leads nowhere really just part of human nature...
Thanks for all your songs..
ark

hi ark its been nice writing these songs but when you're aiming for a target it tends to take the excitement out of it,i've only got 5 to do to reach 300 but its like hard work,my juices have to work overtime,thanks for your comments.....stay cool