1 (edited by daddycool 2010-04-19 15:49:01)

Topic: t:title"luck of the irish" 285

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"luck of the irish" 285

Hahahhahaahah, Daddycool.

My sister wouldn't agree with you. I send her some shamrock seeds many years ago.. She asked me never to do so again as her world went Topsy turvy lol

Like the song..I am blessed to live on such a great Island despite all thats going down here news  and work wise. Its also a well know fact we dont take ourselves to seriously.

Thanks daddy, Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena perhaps you should have planted them first and the gave them to her,i've found four leaf clovers and pressed them,carried them with me and they never did anything for me,so its mind over matter what ever you believe, pot luck,i'm glad it amused you i got some ideas from your pictures,thanks......stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Ah-h-h the luck of the Irish eh Daddy
Some day I'll get me wee little brain over there.

Nice write Daddy big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny i too think it would be nice to visit if it were'nt for the turmoil in n/ireland,thanks for your comments....stay cool