1 (edited by StranSongs 2010-04-08 06:43:59)

Topic: Hey, Picker Buddy.

Found this one in my head a few days ago - where it came from, I don't know -  all just a bit of craic, as we say over here.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

I play

E7   - 020100
Fmaj7  - 003210
G6  - 020030

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

Re: Hey, Picker Buddy.

Hi Strans big_smile
I've actually been in that position smile and I did get the girl smile but paid for it later sad

Your right on the mark with a bond between pickers.
Are you recording this soon?

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Sounds like an excellent country song, stransongs.  I'd like to hear it sometime.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I would like to hear this recorded too.

I know a man like that all my life. The best 12 string guitar player i ever heard.
He could and still can quieten a room within seconds of playing. I used sing with him for many years.. He also wanted to marry me lol  Shouda- coulda- didn't ! Thats another story.

Great stuff Strans. Love, love, love  your compositions sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Stran I like the lyrics and I can relate to hocking instruments for necessities I will give it a listen when you upload it nice work smile

Hear us on [url=http://www.myspace.com/hardingwilliams]www.myspace.com/hardingwilliams[/url]

hi stransongs i can imagine you going into a club and borrowing a guitar and playing,good write.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool