Topic: oh why Dubai hi hi

Drinking a triple espresso in front of me a special girl oh why
She was beautiful, but too much, make-up, I do not lie
You could write your name on her face just with your finger

I should say, go make up, make over, eyebrows 40 inches long
Eyelashes ten inches long, I had no scissors and my espresso was too strong
Some pretty women and that she was, are overdone let her stay in Dubai.

GOODBYE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: oh why Dubai hi hi

Hahahahahahah,

I was to be in Dubai Docs this month.  Stuff happened here which prevented my going..
My lovely friend lives there.. She's definitely  not artificial  like this woman you write about..
I wonder had she stayed ,would she have  left more outside the bed then in it ? lol Sounds to me like she was hiding a lot.

Be thankful you escaped intact.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: oh why Dubai hi hi

Doll, she wasn't dressed as a "BEE KEEPER"
It seems that 70% of the population in Dubai city, aren't Arabs, I saw a lot of Philippine girls, Russian people, and of course, like in almost every country, people from INDIA, selling jewelry, gold and Diamonds.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]