Topic: t:title "easter sunday" 284

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title "easter sunday" 284

I love easter Daddy cool,

New beginnings. I usually get up at 5/30 am and head to Killakee car park up in the mountains.
Theres an open air mass there. Its peaceful . Its dark when i arrive and the sun comes up as the service proceeds.

Then a walk in masseys wood to watch all the bunnikens hopping around.. Not one bit pleased at my entrace to there world i may add lol
I could watch them for hours Sir. Hazelnut latte on the way home, sure what more could a body wish for.
Heres 3 photos from last year. I forgot me camera last sunday.

http://picasaweb.google.com/lena.odonov … directlink

Thank you Daddy.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Cheers Daddy big_smile

Well Done

Kenny

P.S.  16 more to go to recording time?

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi helena it does look lovely,sun rise and sunsets are the most spectacular times of the day,love those reds ect in a painting,thanks for the moments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi ken yes i'm way behind now since i lost the recordings i'd done,start from scratch again,IF THERE IS ANY PARTICULAR SONG YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR FIRST JUST EMAIL AND I'LL DO THEM FIRST....stay cool