Topic: "Daddy... Can we kill a pig one day?"

What the heck do I do with that? 

From my four year old girl.  She's sweet as apple pie, but sometimes there's ideas coming out of her head that make me wonder.  I worked odd jobs at a meat packing plant for a short while and I know that the original packaging for meat is not shrink-wrapping in styrofoam platters.  But that doesn't mean I'm going to have my four year old waist deep in gore either.

For the record, my answer was "No.  We are not going to kill a pig one day."   

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: "Daddy... Can we kill a pig one day?"

Good answer, zurf.  And stop frying up all that bacon on weekends.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hahahahahhah Zurf,

You reminded me of this joke. A wee child asking there mother what different animals looked like. Eventually she asked what a pig looked like ? The mother replied. I married one ! Go take a good hard look at your Da !

Bold but funny !

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Kids do say the funniest things sometimes!  Very cute!  My 5 year old is constantly asking what we are eating for dinner.  "pork chops" ... "but what IS pork chops?  Is it a co?"... "no it's pig" ... "ok then, Mom just say we are having pig please."

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

This topic is just tearing me up with laughter!

Old Doll:  It seems there are only 3 genes between man and pig... in these parts, I think it's Levi's, Lee, & Wrangler.

My kids shun pork on general principals "you probably shouldn't eat anything that you can share body parts with.".

The Talmud and Quoran both forbid eating pork except to avoid starvation.... but there's nothing like the smell of Bacon in the Morning!  I'm surely headed for that "Special Hell".

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare