Topic: Casey's First Original Release

My buddy Chip Collins - a drummer/vocalist from New Orleans, came to our house and set us up two recording studios - a mini studio here in my office and a biggie with a 24 channel board and 24 channel tape in my shop outside. We can now fool around in the office until we get something we are proud of and then move it out to the shop and put it on tape.
This is my grandson Casey's first effort recording one of his many original tunes. We told him to write about something he knew. His skateboard crash had him in the emergency room getting five stitches under his chin (you can see his scar at the end of his video).  He released it to U-Tube before I found he spelled stitches wrong. Oh well!
toots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-d2nw0XB7M

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Re: Casey's First Original Release

hi tubatooter 1940 your grandson has more energy than me,it was quite good for a young lad......stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Ha ha... Casey makes me smile.  Well... I must say, the recording sounds of a very good quality!  Good job, and lucky you Toots (for having such a ham of a grandson and a friend to set you up some nice recording studios!).

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yes, i checked out his new web site.

He's a great wee kid. So young and so knowledgeable about techno stuff. He must take after
the main Man !

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !