Topic: GOLDEN EARRING

Are they well known overseas?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: GOLDEN EARRING

i dont get ya..

what r u trying to say...

plz tell clearly

Yes they are.  Radar Love

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yes RADAR LOVE and TWILIGHT ZONE are typical car songs

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Yep.  Been drivin all night, my hands wet on the wheel......

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Good one Bensonp, we all gotta thing and it's called.....

Our intuitions serve us well

RADAR LOOOVE

basumarpo1610 wrote:

i dont get ya..

what r u trying to say...

plz tell clearly

Just

be

nice...............

Give everything but up.

Twilight Zone was their best I reckon .."when the bullet hit the bone..."

A five yr old could understand this. Somebody fetch a five yr old !
Groucho Marx