1 (edited by daddycool 2010-03-20 07:18:03)

Topic: t:title"once in my life" 272

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"once in my life" 272

Your a lucky man Daddy to have found your once in a lifetime partner. The size of your family can attest to that.
Well Done on this write and doing things right. big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny you don't have to have money to be rich,if you have love and a caring family its worth more than money can buy,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hey Daddy, I'm glad to see your still cranking them out. I'll echo Kenny and say you are very lucky man. Is there a recording of this? I'd love to hear it.
Selso

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

hi robert,

please dont take this the wrong way, as i mean it as a compliment, but you could put this on a greetings card, the verse is super-duper...well done that man. have you thought about posting some stuff on the poetry section, you'll be very welcome.

and i notice a liberal sprinkling of minor chords too...

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Hey daddy
I like this one to being married for many happy years I can empathise with the lyrical sentiments..
See tucked you've tucked a Bb into this one a tad bit adventurous there  smile
seriously well done
ark

hi selso i am concentrating on writing at the moment,i realised if i write another 28 before may i'll have clocked 300 for my anniversary of joining chordie,then i'll have a break and concentrate on getting recordings sorted,thanks for your comments....stay cool

hi phill every card my daughter sends is what i call a weepy,its full of love and emotionsits enough to bring a tear to anyones eyes so it ditto's with this i suppose,its what makes a song come alive i think,thanks for that....stay cool

hi ark they are some of the few chords i know and don't use very often,so i experimented with them and hoped it worked to sound right,thanks for your comments....stay cool

daddycool,

I believe this is certainly one of your best songs so far sir..

To write so much about love in a positive way, has to be from good experience to my mind..

Stay as Cool as you are sir.. your doing great..

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena thanks for the lovely commemts,if we get just one right its all worth the effort,another five to put on now....stay cool

Well done daddycool !!!! I like the chord progression, the 3/4 timing, your lyrical message, and the key change from C in the verse to F in the chorus. Very cool ! This is one your best efforts, in my opinion. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration to many here on Chordie.

Peace and Guitars,
SouthPaw41L

Give everything but up.

hi toney you'll have me weeping for joy in a minute,its nice when something gels,and i enjoy every moment,THANKS....stay cool