Topic: t:title"mothers day" 271

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"mothers day" 271

this was a rush job or it would'nt have no meaning after tomorrow....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Daddycool... being a mother (and having one smile), I find your song very sweet and kind.  Thank you for the little Mother's Day tribute!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

hi amy a mother should get more recognition for everything they do,and its always done without any thought of thanks or recompense,my mums 80 this year and she still looks after us all in her own way and always listens to our troubles and strife with a solution to help us through,thanks for your comments,enjoy your day....stay cool

Hi daddycool,

Lovely wee tribute to Mammies all over the globe. Im playing catch up here, so apologies for the late reply.
I enjoyed reading none the less. Your Mam is 80 ? How wonderful !
i sure would love to have my Mam still here with me. My mams example as a mother was a hard act to live up to. But i do my best.
Thanks Daddy, stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i'm sure she did it to give you a shot at reality the hard way but it'll have given you a basis to build on for your own family,mine always gives her pennyworth wether we ask for it or not but her heart is in the right place but she does things her own way mostly which is the basis she  aquired.....stay cool

Nice song Daddycool,
My mother is 80 years old now.  Not knowing the melody, I did my best singing your song to her and she loved it.
Thanks with a happy tear from my mom.
jodyWayne

hi jody i bet she enjoyed the gesture ,it does'nt matter about the sound its the lyrics that tell the story and to just do it on speck you must be good,thanks for that i'm glad you both enjoyed it,stay cool