Topic: Loggin In

If anyone is coming up with an error message and unable to access Chordie when logged in then try logging in from the Forum page and not the home page. It works for me.

I have contacted Per and let him know so he can check it out.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Loggin In

I tried that and was able to log in but as soon as I click on a tab (songs, artists etc) error message comes back : (

Same for me as well, good luck with this. I can imagine you guys have your hands full with it.

Sorry I did not look any further than accessing the Forum when I had trouble logging in. It appears it is the Songs/Songbook that is the problem from the error message, Per will sort this as soon as he can, so please be patient.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yep, still an error this morning but the forum is working fine.  Error reads as:

mySql reports: Table './guitaradmin/songbookadmin' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

The upside to this is that it likely means that Per was in here last night working on the site!  That means that he's around updating things, and this can only be good in the end!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

6 (edited by jpp 2010-03-15 12:05:28)

Hats off and huge applause to the owners and moderators of this great resource.  Please let us know how we can help with donations or increasing traffic and revenue.

...jpp...

Never eat anything larger than your head!

7 (edited by Nulty 2010-03-19 09:55:04)

If you`re having trouble logging in, simply try to add a "www." between "http://" and "chordie.com" this should solve the problem.

Hi All Is anyone from chordie checking the sql database. Apparantly there is an issue connecting to my songbook with the followwing error
mySql reports: Table './guitaradmin/songbookadmin' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
I notice a few other users having the same problem

9 (edited by Aloysius Terego 2010-12-07 04:28:42)

I too am getting the "…marked as crashed and should be repaired" error. I have seen several references to the error going back several months but don't see what to do about it or how to resolve it or if it ever WAS resolved.