Topic: T;TITLE"LIGHT UP YOUR HEART" 266

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: T;TITLE"LIGHT UP YOUR HEART" 266

Good writing sir.  I particullary like the lonley road to no-where.  I've spent a lot of time on that road.

Good job, jodyWayne

Hi daddy
Nice see you back with your songwriting.
I like this one well done.
ark

Helloooooooooo Daddy !

Good to see you having some time to yourself. Its been a long ole winter for you work wise.

Ya wont be lonely now your back here lol

Good song.

Stay Cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi jody its just that i'm out on the roads all hours,sometimes never knowing when we're going to see home and the mrs worrying if i'm ok,its always nice to see the lights of home,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi ark just writing an odd song or two to destress,if that does'nt work i can always have a listen to your melodies and chill out,thanks for your comments....stay cool

hi helena winter is.nt over yet we're still at it,you just think its done with and it comes back with a vengence,just have to perservere with it and keep going,i managed to get a week off when the spare driver had a week of mine in turn as he did a week of all routes but you ca'nt settle in case they call you in,never off duty till you drop,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

I liked this song too, Daddycool.
I recorded one I wrote called, "Take my love and jam it up your heart". Surprisingly, it was not a hit.
Wound up with a lot of records stacked up in the closet.
Take care on those cold, dark, icy roads.
Ever write a trucking song?
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

hi dennis on my website link i can now sell my recordings,and if i sell plenty i have a chance of them getting in the top 40 charts,thats looking way ahead,a lot of recording to do first,i lost my files when we had to wipe the computor cause of viruses so i've got to start afresh,thanks for your comments.....stay cool