Topic: t:title"long tall in the saddle" 265

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"long tall in the saddle" 265

Good story!  This would make a good mini-movie-video.  I have one similar that is in ballad form.  It is all spoken with background music.  I don't know why music industry people are not here on Chordie looking at some of this work.  There is good stuff here!  Hang in there daddycool,  jodyWayne

Daddycool !

Your only back a few hours and theres murder and mayhem  in town ! lol lol, i nearly went to get popcorn for that one. Its like a mini movie. But a good story sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi jody,helena this is about one of clint eastwoods films,i ca'nt remember the title but i've tried to capture the story of it,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Well, no wonder it was like it should be a movie?  It was movie!!  lol
Hey, we're pretty perceptive huh??  Well, mabe not?
Ok, where are the movie producers???
I like popcorn!  shudup wayne!  ok, bye

Daddycool, I am so sorry that John Wayne's gone from this earth. He as well as Clint Eastwood would fit the character you described in your song.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

hi dennis john wayne was the king of cowboys it one reason to like westerns so much,thanks for your comments....stay cool