Topic: The Shortest Song in the World

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5a5_7Ja7xpM

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Re: The Shortest Song in the World

That's pretty short.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

He's just too cute!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Five stars and the shortest comment in the world added lol

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Yep

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

At last! A song I may be able to remember the words and chords to without the music in front of me. But I'll never get it done as nice as he!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

lol

I have to agree with him !  Such a handsome wee lad.

How old is case Toots ?

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Casey and I thank you all for your comments.
Lena, Casey is eight since August 13th and is a straight A student in the third grade.
I ordered him a MIDI cable to plug his Casio keyboard into his computer because he wants to make his own music for his videos. While I was at it I ordered a USB adapter to plug a mike and guitar into his computer as well.
Home studio, yea - this is gonna be fun.
Now I plan to buy Cakewalk and Magix software.
toots

Tubatooter, could you send along the information on the USB adapter you're talking about?  I'm considering an eight channel mixer with a USB output so that I can run it to the computer.  The only problem is that it comes as a single signal and then I wouldn't be able to mix on the computer with that set up.  It would record exactly as sent. 

- Zurf

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Zurf,

I think you are wanting to do the same thing as I have been trying. You will need an interface and what it does is acts as a mixer and some are capable of many tracks and are expensive down to single tracks that are fairly reasonable. I have tried a couple of 2 track interface recorders and they are fairly reasonable.
Kap54 is using a Yamaha audio six, I think and it is capable of 2 tracks and is about $150. Most of the interfaces come with software for the mixdown and effects.

Later, Wayne P

Lol! smile That was funny

I'm getting the eight channel regardless, because I'm setting up a stage in my basement.  I may want something else for my office where I'd like to be able to run two mics or a mic and an instrument cord and mix for my own use. 

- Zurf

The advisor a Musician's Friend warned me to record only one track at a time so volume may be adjusted and the track individually blended into the mix.
Zurf, my order should arrive very soon. I will try the components out and will report to you how or if the stuff works.
toots

Record one track at a time?  Sure, and next I'll go up to the river to bang some rocks on my laundry...

- Zurf

Zurf, They sent me a MIDISPORT 2x2, a 2-in/2-out MIDI interface. I have yet to figure it out but will give you a holler when and if I do. It appears to be only able to hook up Casey's keyboard. There is no input for a mike or guitar. mad
Here is a short Casey video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kTZdUbo … ture=email