1 (edited by Jody Wayne 2010-03-05 21:38:53)

Topic: "Tina"

Her Name Is Tinaby Wayne Fiala

Well, [G]her name is Tina,I hoped when I seen her,that [C]meeting her would lead to

ro[G]mance, but I didn't know that night,that this girl would soon change my life,

and it [D]all started when, I asked her for a [G]dance.

Well, [G]I'm twenty-one, I'm young and I like to have fun,I go [D]out to a different

club, almost every [G]night. Now, I'm at a club, looking to have some fun, and [D]that's

when I [G]seen her.

[G]This girl is a dream, the way she moves makes me wanna scream,[C]Wow, she is a cutie,

she's a little beauty,and she [D]looks, real good, in them tight-fittin short [G]pants. So, I

strolled over to her, I walked right up to her, and [D]ask if she, would like to [G]dance.

She [C]jumped right up on me,threw both arms around me, and [G]said, "You-[D7]Bet, big-boy",

"I've just been [D]waiting for this [G]chance"[C] [D7] [G]

Well.. [C]me and Tina got married, and our baby she carried, then we [C]had number two, and

then three, and then [G]four.We [C]now have a mortgage, two car payments, and in[G]surance,

and I [D]don't get to go to, the clubs any-[G]more.[C] [D7] [G]

Now [G]we're a little older, we've got a lot on our shoulders, with [C]four teenagers, and

four [G]pets. We thought when we were older, our worries would be over, but [D]they, ain't

quite over [G]yet. Now, Y[C]vonne wants to get married,Stephan got arrested, and I'm

[D7]pretty sure Linda is [D]pregnant, I'll [G]bet! JoJo's got pneumonia,he's behind on his

studies, and [D]that boy ain't quit, wettin the bed [G]yet!And, now the two [C]dogs and two

[G]cats, all need to [D]go to the [G]vet. [C] [D7] [G]

Now.. [G]we're a lot older,we don't have as much on our shoulders,and we [C]thought we

could finally, have a little [G]fun. So me and Tina decided, we would do some romancin,

then get [D]all dressed up, and go out to do some [G]dancin. We [D7]haven't done that in [G]years.

But when we [C]headed out the door, here came number one, two, three and four,wanting

[D7]us to watch, all e[D]leven Grand-[G]kids![D7] [G]

Re: "Tina"

lol lol lol

Everything after the romancin Jody  is  either  bundled, blurred, or stored under married with kids.

Good song sir.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Re: "Tina"

That is so true Old Doll.  And, where does the time go?  Jody Wayne