Topic: "If Love Was A Drink"

If Love Was A Drink
By: Wayne Fiala

G                                                      C                D
Now I don't like the taste of whisky,  beer or even wine,   but if love was a drink,
                              G                                                                            D
I'd be drinkin all the time,   you're absolutely gorgeous,  I love to hear you talk,
                                                                      G                  C
I get all intoxicated,   when I watch the way you walk,   all my friends are jellous,
                                     G
when they see me holdin you,   But, they may as well be drankin water,
                      D                                                                  G
cauzz that's as close as there gonna get, to tastin your special brew.

G                                  C                       G
Now, if love was a drink,  here's somethin I might do,  fill my pool with your love,
        D                  G                                                           C                       G
then dive right into you,   I'd swim every day for hours,   and as the days went by,
            C                     G            D                      G
I would soak up all your love, and try to drink you dry.

G                               C                G                          C               G
If Love was a drink,   I'd get an early start,  I'd start first thing in the mornin,
             D                          G                                          C                         G
wouldn't quit till it's  good-N-dark,  If love was a drink,   I'd order up a case of you,
                                     D                  G
I'd open up a bottle,  and have a sip-or-two,  I know how much I like it,
    C                           G                  C                    G                     D                      G
so here's what else I'd do,    I would chug-a-lug that bottle,  then go back for number two.
          C              G                       C                        G
Yes, If love was a drink, here's the next thing I would do, I would tap into a great big kegg,
                   D                              G
and sip then guzzle every ounce of you.

G                                                                                     C                        G
Now, If love was a drink,  I would drink you from a bottle, from a can and through a straw.
                                                            D                                                 G
I would drink N drink N drink, and be the drinkinist, drunkinist, man you ever saw.
                                                          D
Now after all that drinkin, I might rest a while, but I'm a hopless loveaholic,
                               G             C                                                               G
and cain't resist your smile,  I'll betcha a hunard dollars, as soon as you walk in,
                                                      D                                       G
I'd waste no time gittin started, gittin drunk on a jug of your love again.

C                G                       C                  G
Yes,  If love was a drink,  I know exactly what I'd do.
                                                                     D                                   G
I'd spend my whole life anebreated, popin your top N drinkin ever drop of you.
                                               D                  G
Yes, if love was a drink, that's exactly what I'd do.

Re: "If Love Was A Drink"

A good analogy, Jody.  I think most of us have been there at least once in our lives.  Chug-a-Lug

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

H aaye  Bennnnnnnnnnn,,,  Hick-u pp.  chug-a-WhAt?/?/.  Burp!!!!!!!!1         The real funny part; I don't drink  (lol-a- lot)
Take care sir.  Jody Wayne

lol lol lol

Funny song Jody. You would want to have your teeth well screwed in to sing that song
especially with a chug a lug lol

Well done.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Old Doll,  that's too cute!!!    chug a lug yall.    Jody Wayne

hi wayne i only drink on special occasions,always driving,as for drinking love,been there severn kids later lol,good post....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

LOL..... LOL..... daddycool, you are too cool.  Thank you,  jody Wayne