Topic: we gonna make this the greatest topic

We are trying to make this one of the best.
Who sais guitar, sais accessories, even a plectrum.
Without strings you can't play = accessories
and our body of course, a guitar doesn't play alone IT NEEDS YOU

ask, discuss, and keep it always clean.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: we gonna make this the greatest topic

Doc,

Not sure where you are headed here, but check out the first few seconds of the following video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qa23kpnUys

Jack White hammers a wire to a board,  Inserts a primitive magnet/wire pickup and a coke bottle and makes himself a slide guitar.

How much more do you need?

Now available in 5G !

thanks.
I want simply a great topic and posts

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

My body is a guitar accessory? Boy will my GF be mad... she says I spend to much on guitars and accessories... and I spend a lot of money on my body (good food and Guinness cost money...).

Hm... I'll have to think about that some more...