Topic: window covers chords

When i click on a song, the chord shapes in the box on the right is partly  covered by the window that shows 5 popular songs, as i am new to playing i really need to see the shapes.  It never used to do that, any help from anybody?
cheers

Re: window covers chords

can nobody help me on this with this problem?  it is realy frustating

The only suggestions I have is to try tweaking your screen resolution or attempt viewing with a different browser (i.e. Firefox)

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Same problem as soulman.  Am using Firefox (and a Mac).  A real beginner, so being able to see ALL the chord diagrams would be awesome.  Grateful thanks to anyone with a bright idea....

Hi Ajayuke and welcome to Chordie,

I use, and always have used, Internet Explorer; my screen resolution is 1280x1024 and I have no problems with the chord grids being covered. It is obviously a localised problem otherwise many others would have the same thing, as Topdown has suggested to Soulman try different screen resolutions to try to resolve this.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Roger - saw your reply when I logged back in to say the same thing, no prob using internet explorer.  Also noticed if you stay with Firefox, you can click on the print icon to make that 5 popular songs overlay go away - but you do have to change browsers to use the great alternate chords feature - love that!   Thanks so much for the welcome and the troubleshooting!

-Ajay