1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2010-01-02 06:37:01)

Topic: THE SPIDERON THE BIKE pt 1 A NEW START ON 02/01/10

PART 1 (since I can't barely play, it will appear in pieces. Also, if someone want to play this song, add lyrics, I have my song, but not all the chords. I apologise, I had the chords, but the lyrics HHHMMMMMMMMMM CAN BE BETTER, SO PLEASE I ASK AND BEG YOU TO WRITE SOME STROPHES, OR YOUR VERSION; it is not so easy, but not to difficult.

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE SPIDERON THE BIKE pt 1 A NEW START ON 02/01/10

You know what Docs !

this could be a great wee catchy tune with a little more added  or slightly changed lyrics.

It does sound like the spider and the driver has had to much wacky backy lol
But then ! how many tunes were written under the influence of something or other ?

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

I didn't take, yes I did take prescribed drugs. I had a 10 night period of no sleep at all, I was with my mother in NZ, sharing 1 room, so afraid to move, and several times I wrote real good lyrics about everything I saw, but lost all.
The FIDDLER SPIDER or THE VIOLIN SPIDER is one of the most lethal spiders, quit small, and I tried to think what a spider should do.
Lena, it is a very catchy tune, some Cat Stevens, some Neil Young, most gitaardocphil (spector) wall of sound. No GIVE ME A STROPHE AND A REFRAIN. I would really appreciate it, even better, use this theme, play it easy and slow, and write about the spider, on the bike in combination or interactive with me. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hi Docs,
When i read your piece first, it reminded me of the sunday mornings many years ago. My kids then would come into my bed. I used to read the full version of Mary Howitt's "Come into the parlour said the spider to the fly". My kids always loved it. Although my eldest son is sooooooo scared now of spiders lol I didnt realize i was scaring him with my animation of same.

I took my dogs walking earlier. I near landed on my derrier 3 times. I was concentrating more on lyrics
for your PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE" then my safety. Ok Sir, maybe not what you wished for but ! Change or use whatever you wish.

Fiddler spider and the Doc’s.                               Helena Donovan.

“Our reclusive days are over��  Said the fiddler to THE DOCS
Let’s polish up the Crotch,   go ride as fast as rockets.
“Forget about them parlours, Forget about them flies
Well tear up some old boot heels,   were the rocking guys...

Let’s  customize our look , bare our souls through rock and roll
You  the great guitarist, I’ll put rosin on me bow
Smoke some weed, drink poteen, my bite ill keep within
Relaxed and stoned no fears ! I won’t necrotise your skin

I’ll keep it for the groupies; we’ll meet along the way
Cupids eyes  of 8, scanning   girls for easy lay.
Will be rocking, Snell approved, safe inside airframes
Hit the big time, wow the chicks,  toast them with champagne

Ill fiddle with them strings, golden rosin, solo bender
You   docs can show your grip with vintage keys for fenders
Well play the greatest gigs till our rosin all runs low
Get a boost at Betty Ford, to find our up and go

Buy a mustang for the days were feeling  all tired out
Hit the coast, do hairy Moonies, in leather vested cloth
Nimble ride back through the years, get our kicks on 66
This parlour life is over docs, it’s a webby sticky trick.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Nice and great, I wish I could write that easy.
Did you see the song "THE DEVIL'S KISS?"