Topic: A NICE AND GENIAL GADGET

I almost had written a T after GE.
I've been several times in hospitals, except eating, walking, laying down, no big business there.
So at first acoustic guitar= disturbing others
Electric guitar with a little box called PANDORA, PX4D and a PX5D, go to korg.com
You plug headphones in, and you start playing with a multi choice of rhythm-effects and others, so you play as loud as you want, if someone loves to listen too, buy a jack for 2 mics

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: A NICE AND GENIAL GADGET

I didn't quite understood what you mean friend..hehe..

It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to.

Its the Docs ! CynthiaHan

We all know and understand him. You must be new here ?  Everyone knows the Docs.

"It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most men will do when they don't have to."

I like that line, says a whole lot to me.

Welcome to chordie, have a blast getting to know all.

Now i'm away to me Leaba.  [ bed] Whoohoo. To read...  Lord i must get back to the book post. Maybe the morrow.

Goodnight John boy and the Docs . [ big grins]  im hearing the chorus of "Goodnight Old Doll ":lol: Sure your all  only magic .

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

HA!  Welcome to the forum CynthiaHan!  You'll find that there are wonderful people here, and everyone has their own personality for sure!  As Old Doll says to your not understanding... "It's the Docs!"  LOL!

Doc... I agree... in the beginning picking up a guitar, we can often scare people away because, my lord, everyone is BAD in the beginning!  LOL!  And now my son and husband each have electric guitars.  Now personally... I prefer the acoustic sound... so PLUG THEM headphones in BOYS!  After they get "gooder" they can unplug!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.