Topic: THE GLOWWORM

Finally the last glowworm turned of the light.
She was surrounded by a dark dark night.
The spider promised her paradise on earth
With a nice offer, that sounded allright and worth

The glowworm, now a dark worm wasn't shy
He promised her to become a fire fly
Singing and burning as a sparkling star
the spider smashed her dead with his guitar

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: THE GLOWWORM

Docs ?

Have you been at the Whisky sir ?  What triggered  you to write this piece ?

Memories light the cornors of my mind  With this song.

It was once my party piece.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuF3jiufww

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

PADDO'S Lena, paddo's in New Zealand. I wrote 50 poems, I didn't sleep 10 nights on a row, I started to be paranoid, with hallucinations, so back home = back hospital.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Get well soon Docs,

I now await Zurfs writing from lack of sleep also.

It should be a blast !

Hugs to you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4XgP5tnI4c

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

It is a blast, NO PERSON can live like that.