Topic: HOW MANY % WOMEN AND MEN, HERE?

I am a hermaphrodite, counts for 2.
A simple man with no plan

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: HOW MANY % WOMEN AND MEN, HERE?

100% man here.  However, I am like Doctor Phil in that I also have no plan. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

According to Quantcast, the chordie audience is 56% male / 44% female

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

hi phil 1 man here but we're all equal even though there's some star performers on here you never stop learning.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

56/44 is a pretty good cross section.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Docs !
Me Mammys dog was a hermaphrodite.  We only found this out when her  dog was quite old. She [ me Mam] was never quite the same when she had to change the dogs name from Fluff to Fluffette.

lol lol lol We always wondered why his eyes were so big ! lol

Last time i checked i was definitely a woman.

Old Doll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nOk9Fi6gKQ

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

My eyes are big, but 1 part is too short, being a hermaphrodite, and I love women, so WHERE IS THIS AMAZING HIGH NUMBER of 44% I WANT THEM TO SHOW THEIR EXISTENCE

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]