Topic: t:title"puddles in the rain" 262

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"puddles in the rain" 262

Hi Daddy,
I like the imagery in this piece.
Who'd of thought to look at a puddle on the ground and see a canvas of Art?
Daddycool that's who. big_smile

Well Done Again

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny i was walking down the street,brolly up and noticed all the different shapes the puddles were and they were glistening in the street lights ,funny i.ve walked down a million times and not noticed before,just try not get my feet wet by stepping in a deep one,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Daddy cool,

This is surely something im used to. Nice imagery sir. I watched some time ago how leaves in high winds reacted.

For the life of me i just couldnt capture it on paper ! I will keep working on it though.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena all the puddles were there as i wed along i just looked at them in an abstract way and they created all sorts of differe'nt shapes,you see i used to do oil painting a while ago till songwriting overtook that past time so i look at things in a differe'nt perspective,like you seeing leaves blowing in the wind ,i can picture that also but i don't want to spoil your fun by coming up with lyrics for that cause its an intrusion to your thoughts,if you need a nudge i'll email a thought or two ,but you enjoy transcribing it it'll be great......stay cool

hi daddy

it seems there's a song in everything you see. i guess it's how you look at things and how they hit your creative muscle.

will the next one be about warm sunshine...i hope so

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill i think my thoughts are in the frozen mode at the moment,i'm out at eight tonight again don't get chance to warm up in my sunshine time,too cold,thanks for your comments.....stay cool