Topic: T:TITLE"MR POSTMAN SANTA CLAUSE" 264

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: T:TITLE"MR POSTMAN SANTA CLAUSE" 264

Merry Christmas Daddy big_smile

I remember way back in the good ole days our postie dressing up for Christmas. We don't see that any more around here, sign of the times I guess. We always gave him a little something for his work and being kids we always looked forwards to it even though we knew who he was.

Thanks for the memory big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Nice one daddy !

Some of the  bin men { garbage collectors ] had santa hats on this morning. A jolly sight to see i feel.

I wouldnt mind being Mrs Clause! lol

Old Doll

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi kenny,helena its just that it looked so amusing as he drove past i had to come up with something to address it,thanks for your comments,MERRY CHRISTMAS.....STAY COOL

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddy
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
I like reading your songs especially the seasonal ones.
I don't always post a comment but mostly always read your lyrics and give the song a go on the guitar.
Well done
ark

hi ark thanks for that you've made my day,i wanted to get some recorded but the weather botched that idea,been out all hours,3am this morningthanks for your comments....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....stay cool

Well... that raised a smile. I'm a postie and have been wearing a tartan santa hat the last couple of days. I never quite stretched to the full santa suit though. It's amazing how such a small gesture really puts a smile on folks faces. Cheers.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

hi al its a normal every day thing to see posties dotted about all weathers but it was so humourous to see a santa in the van i suppose it caught me by surprise,anyway i appreciate all the hard work you guys & dolls do,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.....STAY COOL