Topic: Marty Robbins

Looking for chords to Adios Amigo. It is a different song to the one Jim Reeves doesStarts off"The song that brought us both together is slowly breaking my heart. Regards Stokers Siding

Re: Marty Robbins

hi john i have searched for marty robbins version and can only find the same as jims,sorry.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Stokers Siding,
This is a very beautiful song. This forum will not allow me to list every single chord but I may be able to get you pointed.
U-Tube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wR9ZnG2Gc has the video.
The intro starts off D minor, G minor, A, D major.
First verse D minor, G minor, A, D  minor (twice)
"I love you so" part goes:C,F,G minor,A.
Next verse: D minor,G minor,A, "said to me"D major
"Adios amigo" D,A,D,B,E minor,A,D minor(guitar solo)
Next verse-same as first (twice)
"I love you so" C,F,G minor,A
Next verse:D minor,G minor,A,"said to me"D major
"Adois amigo" same as above.
He then changes key up one fret and plays "Adios amigo again - that doesn't mean we have to as well. I would repeat Adios amigo in the same key to the end.
Good luck in Australia,
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

toots
Many thanks. This is a big help and yes it is a beautiful song.
Stokers Siding

5 (edited by tubatooter1940 2009-12-09 22:37:20)

Hey Stokers Siding, have you heard the Amazing Kransky Sisters from Esk near Queensland? Funny ladies and they can play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us6YWoE0 … re=related

I dig the tuba player- she's hot!
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

Hi toots
Watched the utube video. Hadn't heard of them, quite funny. My nephew is an accomlished guitarist over there, His name is Brett Scharf. Is the son of my sister who lives in Alexandria Kentucky. Have another sister in Tampa Florida. Spent some time over there when I was in the Navy.