Topic: looking for music songs to play...

hey people, can you help me to find sites apart chordie to get new songs to play? thankz smile big_smile my email is caitlinsimmons@ymail.com if you find any solutions

[color=#FF0000]Red text[/color]Belive in yourself, and you can get anywhere in life smile

2 (edited by nanakwame 2009-12-03 18:27:41)

Re: looking for music songs to play...

got no suggestions yet but would very much like to be ur friend.

3 (edited by badeye 2009-12-03 18:22:57)

go to resources on this page for a list of other guitar sites   try P J guitar chords..

welcome,,,   badeye      cool

one caper after another

And search google for guitar tabs or chords.  There's tons of them out there.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yep, I googled Tom Lehrer's "Christmas Carol" and got lyrics and chords.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

nanakwame wrote:

got no suggestions yet but would very much like to be ur friend.

ok ill send you a message my thing is caitlinsimmons@ymail.com
byebye

[color=#FF0000]Red text[/color]Belive in yourself, and you can get anywhere in life smile

bensonp wrote:

And search google for guitar tabs or chords.  There's tons of them out there.

ok, ill try smile

ozymandias wrote:

Yep, I googled Tom Lehrer's "Christmas Carol" and got lyrics and chords.

thanks so much smile smile
ill try all tat then smile big_smile

hi caitlin there's every song you'll ever need on here so why go seaching elsewhere....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

thanks peace!! big_smile big_smile

Just be careful, the selection volumes are huge.  How huge, you ask?  Some members have gone in and were not seen for weeks, even months.............and a few have never returned.

<grin>  LOL

Seriously, I still haven't explored all the Artists and Song Titles yet.   And if by chance, you can't find a tune..........go ahead and ask for it.  Somebody here will know where it can be found. 

Peace

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

ozymandias wrote:

Just be careful, the selection volumes are huge.  How huge, you ask?  Some members have gone in and were not seen for weeks, even months.............and a few have never returned.

<grin>  LOL

Seriously, I still haven't explored all the Artists and Song Titles yet.   And if by chance, you can't find a tune..........go ahead and ask for it.  Somebody here will know where it can be found. 

Peace

Oh, i mean just songs from bands i like{ which is alot!
big_smile lol
peace and love

I've also done a lot of googling with songs that I can't find here, some obscure stuff like "Look into the Sun" by Jethro Tull and "Saturday Morning" by Tom Chapin.

ozymandias wrote:

I've also done a lot of googling with songs that I can't find here, some obscure stuff like "Look into the Sun" by Jethro Tull and "Saturday Morning" by Tom Chapin.

Yeah, thats what i was thinking, as i'm looking for 21 guns by green day, but i can't find it here....
well thanks again,

9111tabs.com is a good place to search too. Chordie is better though, you don't have the wisdom of the Chordians on any other site!!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

True and be wary of some other sites.  When you try to print, you get four pages of nada/nothing.  Best to ask the admin's here.  I only google when I'm desperate for a song.

bud_wiser wrote:

9111tabs.com is a good place to search too. Chordie is better though, you don't have the wisdom of the Chordians on any other site!!

k, thanks!!! cool

ozymandias wrote:

True and be wary of some other sites.  When you try to print, you get four pages of nada/nothing.  Best to ask the admin's here.  I only google when I'm desperate for a song.

ok, got it smile

daddycool wrote:

hi caitlin there's every song you'll ever need on here so why go seaching elsewhere....stay cool

coz i was looking for 21 guns (green day) but could not find it mad

mr.musicfan09 wrote:

coz i was looking for 21 guns (green day) but could not find it mad

Here ya go.. http://www.yourchords.com/196515/Green- … -3-Chords/ If that's not the version you want, they have several others as well...
Chordie will always be my #1 go to site but this is my second choice cause they tend to carry a lot of newer or less-known artist that are hard to find. -Pix

[b][color=#FF0000]If your brain is part of the process, you're missing it. You should play like a drowning man, struggling to reach shore. If you can trap that feeling, then you have something.
[/color][/b]         [b]Peace of mind. That's my piece of mind...[/b]