Topic: Visited Russ This Morning !

Hello everyone,

I was killing time this morning and stopped by Russell Harding's  he has decorated his place all up for the holidays and should have more visitors  smile

a link to Russ's 

http://www.myspace.com/russellharding

Nice work Russell  smile    and Happy Holidays

Later, Wayne P

Re: Visited Russ This Morning !

Man Wayne, you do get around don't Ya!   Wasn't you in North Dakota just the other day? (jus' joshin')

But in all seriousness, if'n you were to drop by Russ' I'd expect you'd get a warm welcome and a hot cup of cocoa.  He's just that kind of fellow y'know.  Naturally if you get up our way, we'd welcome you at our fire as well.... there's somethin' to be said about Western Hospitality after all, and we have a responsibility to all the youngsters to uphold tradition.

Have yourself a nice one and I hope you didn't expose anything to that cold Dakota wind that you couldn't do without!

Take Care;
Doug

By the way Russell, like the look of the new place... very festive for the season.  Keep yourself warm and your powder dry.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

and a merry Christmas to you Wayne glad ya dropped by I mixed up the play list with some of my own songs as well as traditional Christmas songs the song "the first Christmas" I composed last year along with Aleta,I invisible star and Abednego,"Mary did you know" is a Mark Lowery composition and "deck the halls" is my arrangement on Keyboards thanks for taking time to visit and your nice comments smile

Doug its going down to minus zero tomorrow and we expect up to 14" of snow with 40 mph winds a real blizzard so I will be staying inside and nuking up some cocoa and throw an extra blanket on perhaps Tiger can lend me one of his spare "ladies" to snuggle with lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Minus zero!  Man, that's cold.  Way worse than positive zero. 

I checked out the site when I had a few moments.  Didn't listen in, unfortunately, but will give it a go while I'm working between meetings.  I liked the layout.  The site looked good and cheery. 

Tiger's spares are probably warm, but I bet they're also very, very expensive. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Russ big_smile
I can smell the cinnamon and shortbread while visiting and listening.

Kudos big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Lord your place is only gorgeous Russell.

You did a fine job there sir.

Ill bring the cocktails, what time will i arrive lol I had some of these the other night. Baileys gingerbread cocktail. WOWSERS!
Talk about sucking diesel lol to easy to drink. But yummy just the same. Ya wouldn't know whether your in New year or New York lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KIj-uqJ4E

Ps. Russell, "thank you so much for your post today. It was a great surprise in a busy working day.
Your thoughtfulness was very much appreciated sir.

Merry christmas to you also.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

yes ken and a merry Christmas to you the cinnamon and shortbread sound good with some hot chocolate yummy smile

KAP54 wrote:

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas Russ big_smile
I can smell the cinnamon and shortbread while visiting and listening.

Kudos big_smile

Kenny

to bad I dont drink anymore I miss the hot buttered rum and Tom and Jerrys thanks for dropping by to my "happy place" I wanted to surprise you with something original enjoy and Merry Christmas my lady smile

Old Doll wrote:

Lord your place is only gorgeous Russell.

You did a fine job there sir.

Ill bring the cocktails, what time will i arrive lol I had some of these the other night. Baileys gingerbread cocktail. WOWSERS!
Talk about sucking diesel lol to easy to drink. But yummy just the same. Ya wouldn't know whether your in New year or New York lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12KIj-uqJ4E

Ps. Russell, "thank you so much for your post today. It was a great surprise in a busy working day.
Your thoughtfulness was very much appreciated sir.

Merry christmas to you also.

Old Doll.

A most festive Myspace page  you’ve got there Russ...
Compliments of the season to you.
ark

Thanks Ark and a Merry Christmas to you and your family may the new year bring you success and happiness smile

arkady wrote:

A most festive Myspace page  you’ve got there Russ...
Compliments of the season to you.
ark