1 (edited by daddycool 2009-11-25 19:08:43)

Topic: t:title"the gauntlet"ON X FACTOR 258

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"the gauntlet"ON X FACTOR 258

Daddycool,

I cannot bear to see those power hungry greedy moguls doing what they do to kids.

Im just glad there not my kids. The beautiful young girl from Wales was far superior with her voice.

The public it appears are as manipulated as the acts. Yuk.

Now i best be leaving here ! I dont want to be the last post upsetting our handsome Zurf. lol

Goodnight from the Emerald.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi daddy
My wife loves the Xfactor as does many of my family. I'm not so keen but I think it's generally harmless and entertaining in it's way.
I guess it's easy to pull the show to pieces as crass and of no worth musically but millions watch and vote and get enjoyment from the show.
Thanks for another up to minute song..
well done
ark

hi robert,

x factor is a big no-no for me [the programme not your song] my family love it too. i think it's defined by muso's vs non-muso's. = musician's think it's trash. non-musician's think it's great.

i'd hate to stand there before those manipulators and have them ridicule my voice, style etc. and i think i can sing a bit. a lot of the kids on there cant...sorry.
it's just an easy fix to the top. there is a mathematical formula to explain it;

*18 and pretty [boy or girl no matter]
*able to dance a bit
*easy to manipulate
*singing ability not essential

you song is cool though daddy

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi helena, ark,phill i love the show myself but i don't like the way contestants are treated,it takes a lot of guts to get there and perform and its disgusting to see the judges laughing at acts that are'nt very good,then to pull the other judges acts down to promote their own is abominal,they should keep their professionality to encourage more acts to try their luck and there should be more than one prize position at the final,they've got to be good to get that far,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool