Topic: t:title"feeling the pinch" 257

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"feeling the pinch" 257

Hey Daddycool i can relate to this one pretty good. I like it alot. Good Job !!

hi robert, wot, not a christmas song?

i can identify with this as i've been out of work since june. i must say though, your friends do stick by you as long as you dont ask for a loan....lol

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Your right Daddy,

Learn in life nothing lasts forever. Everything changes at some point. Smile  and accept.

I felt the pinch many times, this is what i learned from it. All i ever worried about is long gone and forgotten. life still goes on.

Resistance is a bigger problem. It can stunt your ability to progress.

Ask genuinely  and you shall recieve.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi DC, very telling words and very, very true.
Dolly, I second what you said all the way. Over time all things pass and we carry on. It hasn't exactly been a bed of roses this side of the pond, but up above the rain clouds the sun always shines.

Keep on Rocking and remember Animals Feel Pain Too.

hi dwayne,phill,helena,buvvy i wrote this because of the bank charges,i paid three times for one debit they charged me,returned my debit,then charged me for returning it then the company charged me cause it was returned how can we cope with debt like this to contend with,now the banks have won their case in court,it sucks,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Aah Daddycool,
Its frustrating but don't let them win  twice by  wasting your energy
on them. You did a good deed to write it out of your system.

Because of my brother being so sick this year, i hadn't time to check my own  bank statements until recently that is. I discovered
80 euro [ 120 dollars ] was  taken from my account every month this year till now. The insurance company had continued to take my money ,because the banks didn't cancel as requested. I had refused to take there insurance again this year because there premiums were astronomical. I had had no claims with them for years. But i had to email them [ insurance company ] my new policy to prove myself. There is something very frustrating  about this. Putting there hands in and taking my money. Security my A~~ with banks. There an absolute joke here at the moment.
But in my case i will get my money back all of 880 euro,[ about 1300 dollars].  Well  the cheque is on its way ? seeing is believing.

We live in hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkOmcIl79s

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i've put up with it for years,there's no duty of care towards their customersnine times out of ten they take their ill gotten charges out the day before my money goes in and they charge me again,but if the debit lands at weekend its monday before it goes out so they can use discression to stop the charges but no take some then take some more,i've had enough ,i've been with the bank all my life ,that does'nt matter,we're just an easy nest egg to them,more bonuses to reap thanks for your interest it looks like we're in the same boat....stay cool

legal theft?

how can it be combated? get a lawyer? more thieves!

what we should do is take all our money out of the robbing banks, and pay our bills the old fashioned way; in cash!

oops is this thread getting political?

signed annon tongue

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill good idea turn back time to when we were in control of our cash,why should they keep filling their pockets with our cash.....stay cool

Hi Daddy.
It's always good to live in your means,
Even if the bankers are thief's.
Great message. big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi ken the bs have just done me again £84 and i rang them and asked them not to,where's the sense in that,thanks for your comments....stay cool