Topic: t:title"holdups and delays" 251

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"holdups and delays" 251

It's pretty crowded on the roads over here too Daddy and it ain't getting any better...Oiy

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny its just that it would have been so easy to close the road,its only a shortcut for many and they only have to travel 1mile further to go round us,48hrs notice is required to close it and all services have to be notified only a couple of calls,but we have to do it the hard wayah well we'll have finished it tomorrow,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

We have a train line being installed near where i live.

Every day its more red cones and  new exits. I nearly killed meself recently, when i drove up  what was the old road.
All one way traffic heading for Old Doll. Yikes!  I must say the first driver was a gent. He stopped all the traffic so i could reverse with safety.
Progress has its price Daddycool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i'm surrounded by it everyday weve got cones but they just run over them,ignore our signs jump traffic lights then moan because we hold them up,its a crazy world out there,anyway metal can always be replaced,old dolls can't.....stay cool