Topic: new laptop

Hello, my old computer finally bit cyber dust, got the new lap top toda.y and I'm back on chordie,  hi all. 

Badeye       cool

one caper after another

Re: new laptop

Right on Badeye  smile  Now you can take Chordie with you where ever you go. What model did you get?

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

I was wondering where you were Segosha.

I thought you and Gem had run away again to Gretna Green lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green

The cha  is ready .

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi Kap, yeap missed chordie, it`s a Toshiba Satellite L450. Seems real compact, the keyboard that is. will take a bit of getting use to. It`s my wife`s X-mas present . early that is. now i have time to work on another guitar for the big day.   he hee 

take care...   badeye

one caper after another

Glad your back Badeye, we missed you! I had left a message here on Chordie for you, something about a young female guitarist that was killed up in your neck of the woods, did you hear of it? I forget what her name was, maybe I left it in the original message, no wait, I think I left a link to it, anyway, I'm glad your back.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

hi cameron, very sad story indeed. it happened just a two hour car ride from here. She was an aspiring singer song writer touring nova scotia and promoting her music. the trail she was on is very scenic and a popular trail. coyotes are not known to attack people but the wolf is
and scientists think possibly inbreeding of the animals could be why the coyoties attacked. the police killed one animal the second got away.
it's been the talk here since it happened and very sad. she passed from her wounds in hospital. i feel for her family.

take cars      badeye

one caper after another

Old Doll wrote:

I was wondering where you were Segosha.

I thought you and Gem had run away again to Gretna Green lol

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gretna_Green

The cha  is ready .

Old Doll.

Ah one sugar, bit of  milk, and a good talkin to, that ought a do it..       looks loke a nice place.

segosha........   cool

one caper after another

hiya badeye, aye not a bad lappy!! ave just bought the toshiba sattilite L300, enjoy going mobile

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool

micky the mooch wrote:

hiya badeye, aye not a bad lappy!! ave just bought the toshiba sattilite L300, enjoy going mobile

thanks mickey

one caper after another

micky the mooch wrote:

Thanks Mickey, its gonna take a bit to get use to. the keyboard is very sensitive to the touch. may improve my typing skills lol.     

take care ....   badeye

one caper after another

badeye,
I got a lnew laptop too at the weekend as my computer died on me last week.

I got a dell vor????? 1520. my wife also bought one for herlsef as i am always on when she wants on.

I agree the keyboard does take a bit of getting used to and as for that pad for a mouse????? I bought a cordless optical mouse to use with it

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

aye badeye it wont take long getting used to it, took me longer to work out xp to windows 7

Ken the pad thing a bugga lol i bought a usb micro mouse, its spot on

cheers micky

cool Dont Stop Kid Keep Rockin'  !! cool