Topic: Today.

I came in and the top post was from Old Doll, posted "Yesterday" and there were no responses yet.  I have nothing of merit to say, but I didn't want today to feel forlorn and unproductive. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: Today.

Zurf today was a productive day for me lots of little things mainly I got some new strings(Martin Silk n Steel) and polished the acoustic and changed strings mostly studied chess tactics and games for about 8 hrs had a nice sirloin steak salad baked potato and some carrots for dinner also got me a glass slide that fits my fourth finger and I'm working on some open D tunings useing both the slide and fingers on the frets and reconciled my checking account yep got a few things done, tomorrow I will watch some football and the world series and relax smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Ha ha!  Yes, I think we were all busy playing guitar (and eating).

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I was working on my 3 chords and 3 songs smile

Later, Wayne P

Wilbaye,

Would you consider this song by Mary Gaulthier.[ Goshay ]

The last of the hobo kings. I really like this artist, ive been to see her live.
This does not do her or this song justice i feel.  Its a great song with great lyrics.
i do feel you would make a fine cover of this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHhq8kww44g

Lyrics.

http://www.cowboylyrics.com/lyrics/gaut … 23048.html

Thank You"

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Lena,

I will listen to it at least a 1,000 times and then I will give it my best shot. I am also working on another that I would like your opinion I will post them when i have them done and let you know.
Seems I have to get them burned into my memory banks so I can play them without thinking about it while playing.

Later, Wayne P

7 (edited by wlbaye 2009-11-01 14:30:00)

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it is  a   E  BM   A progression throughtout   except  where it goes

(Bm) The Last of the Hobo (E) Kings    (Bm) The Last of the Hobo (E) Kings.

I couldn't find tabs  so I will give this a try smile   

I don't play a lot of songs in the key of E and was taken at what a beautiful chord this is fingerpicked !

Later, Wayne P

Yes ive been searching for tabs for this also. and others.

I was hoping you could work some chords out ? You will i know it..

I would like the  chords  here on chordie. I wonder why there so hard to get ?

Hello Miss Gaulthier" C'mon now and share your chords. lol

Thank You.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !