Topic: t:title"no time" 245

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"no time" 245

this is for my second cousin and family who's brother/son died suddenly last saturday....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

geez i can relate to this daddy,

God help them all. Its a tough old time.

Lovely understanding of loss in your lyrics.

Thank you.

Stay cool.

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena nigel who works with me,his dad was my dads cousin,never met any of his family yet but he had a brother who died very young and now his other young brother only 39 has died,its a lot for a family to take,it was sudden so i don't know the reason yet thanks for your comments.....stay cool

Sorry to here of this Daddy. My Dad was 39 when he passed. It's never easy on any one.
My Condolences to the family.

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny thank you for that,funeral thursday sometimes hits you hardest when they remember his life in the service,thanks for your condolences....stay cool