Topic: t:title"ashbourne market" 246

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

a lady on the veggy stall said i should write a song                                                                                      about ashbourne market
so here it is.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"ashbourne market" 246

I love markets Daddycool,

Went to a great market last week in Cork. I bought a lovely old teapot as a gift for my intended daughter in law. Love those places
to have a browse and rummage. They appear to be having a renewal here ? must be the recession !
Lord, im just thinking now i probably bought some persons heirloom.. Ahh. we will mind it well.
Make sure the stall holder gets a copy of your lyrics.

Remember these geezers lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlHuV-TvAqY

OLD DOLL.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Hi daddy
I like this one..
I always thought markets where like a little bit of history. How shopping used to be done years back a simplier way more honest maybe.
Both my wife and I like Bootsales as well never know when you are going to pick up a bargain smile
Thanks for another good one
ark.

hi helena/ark when we had a cattle market in town the market stalls were packed to exploding,since they did away with the cattle market the stalls have dwindled,there's still a dozen or so where there used to be about 50,thanks for your comments....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Hi Daddy, we have lots of markets here in town. I always find it interesting being there.Between the mix of people and products there's never a dull moment.

Good One big_smile

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny when a market goes from a town like this it'll be the death of ashbourne,its been here forever,there was one time there was a dispute over traders parking it nearly went then,its surviving.....stay cool