Topic: t:title"honeymooning in hawaii" 244

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"honeymooning in hawaii" 244

Weyhey ya boya daddy,

Did ya renew your marriage vows ? in January next ill post some pictures of Old Doll in a hula skirt.  No , not a wedding, im allergic to  cake lol  Im invited to a joint 40th birthday celebration for family members . summer theme.  Jeez ill take the sight from your eyes, ill be so gorgeous lol lol

Sunny imagery to your lyrics.

Aloha

Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

hi helena i can't wait,getting hot under collar already i'll have my own pin up,thanks for your comments,phew its hot.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Nice write Daddy...Now if we can only get some music to this so Lena will have something to dance to. big_smile
Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

hi kenny i should have liked it played with an hawaiian guitar but it'll have to do with how it comes out,got to start decorating our house now workmen have done so it'll be next month before i can get to it.....stay cool