Topic: t:title"malcolm's prang" 232

Chordpro error: This is not a valid artistname. You will have to specify an artistname in the form {st: Artistname} in the beginning of the code.

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: t:title"malcolm's prang" 232

Interesting write Daddy.

There are lots of older folks over here that shouldn't be driving and are. It can be pretty scary watching them putter down the road.
On the other hand there are lots of older folks that are better drivers than the younger drivers.
Hope Malcolm's doing OK

KAP

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

Car crash song ! Brilliant !

"Don't play what's there, play what's not there." Miles Davis

hi kenny,stransongs malcolms ok just a bit of paint exchange,there was a big que of traffic so he thought he'd save time going round,these things happen,i told him you can always replace metal,as long as there's no injurys thatsthe most important issue,thanks for your comments.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

5 (edited by ctech 2009-08-24 16:47:26)

i can identify with this song,I got hit twice on the same day,Warning keep away from Littlehampton give it a wide berth if your driving. lol

Trevor

Hard times create strong men,Strong men create good times,Good times create weak men,Weak men create hard times.Cantwere rice INVICTA!

hi trevor sounds like you need some buffers like on a dodgem car,once is hard luck,twice is unbelievable,as long as your ok and nobodys hurt you can always replace a motor.....stay cool