Topic: I missed all you people!!

Hello all out there on the sight,I have not been on here for several months now and I have really missed being part of talk etc here.It feels like I have come home too a place I really love and enjoy more then anywhere on the net. I hope some of you rember me.all for now.   dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: I missed all you people!!

Oh yea we remember hope everthing is fine where ya been? smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Welcome Home Dino!

Take Care;
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Hi to anyone and everyone...
Believe it or not, I cannot play the guitar apart from strumming a couple of simple chords.
But I do have a Yamaha PSR8000 keyboard that has excellent rhythm patterns and an even better karaoke feature.
Chordie has been a god-send in that I can print out the songs with the chords and play them on the keyboard.
I just want to say thanks to everyone who has shared their skills and knowledge on Chordie.
Thanks

Hey Dino smile  Welcome back.
I was wondering where you got off to. Like Judy used to say"there's no place like home"

Kenny

Just Keepin on Keepin on
Martin DC15E
Cort MR710F
Squire Strat (Chinese)

wb dino
why would you think we would forget a name like that? My favourite cartoon pet lol

and welcome johnboy ( and try not to highjack other folkies threads)

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Good to have you back.  Don't stay away so long next time.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I remember you, welcome back to Chordie Dino.

Cam

Keep a fire burning in your eyes
Pay attention to the open sky
You never know what will be coming down

Thank you all for your replies,and yes it does feel like I reached home on the net. As for where I have been Ibought the new home ( new too me) ,so I have been doing alot of reparing painting etc. Then my computer broke down so it has been along road back. I have actually lost most of the callous on my fingertips!!.shame on the mess!! But now I can relax and do what I love play guitar and talk too all of you.     dino48

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman