Topic: WE ARE, being chordians, INTERNATIONAL.....

Being a quit big community, I wanted to see some songs from other countries.
VERY DIFFICULT? I believe that in the USA there is a lot of difference between East/West & North/East, but what style is typical for NON-USA countries?
- Ireland, Scotland, UK and
- Mainland Europe: France, Germany, Italy Are a big music market as well.

Who has more experience talking or writing about typical songs vs typical countries?

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: WE ARE, being chordians, INTERNATIONAL.....

what is this about Lieven?
are you wanting more input from members that write songs in the songwriting section that are not american or are you wanting more bands that are not american? yer not very clear to what you want to know.
but either way, ye do get hell of a lot of songs from outside the U.S. the world is not in the U.S. there are plenty of things outside it and is shown in chordie too.
I tihnk you have a weird facination on america and I think you should go live there and get all your questions answered.

and I dont think many on here will be into music that do not speak english as this is an english speaking site. Thats not to say the music is bad elsewhere but folk just will not be into it as much as they are with music they can understand.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Hey guys, just to share a few of my favorite artists from my native country Brazil!

Hope you enjoy it smile

Djavan - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSltbtS8h6o

Seu Jorge - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I29dC0JdHco

O Rappa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SlTKuXqKHE

-Mario

4 (edited by selso 2009-08-06 23:43:08)

gitaardocphil wrote:

Being a quit big community, I wanted to see some songs from other countries.
VERY DIFFICULT? I believe that in the USA there is a lot of difference between East/West & North/East, but what style is typical for NON-USA countries?
- Ireland, Scotland, UK and
- Mainland Europe: France, Germany, Italy Are a big music market as well.

Who has more experience talking or writing about typical songs vs typical countries?

you forget were a melting pot over here.I here music from all over the world in my little USA town. my people originally come from Spain so there's a lot of Spanish music such as Rancheros and cancions del mariachi. Some of my favorite New Mexican bands would be Julian Lucero and his brother Sammy. Darren Cordova, Young Guns, Sparx, And the last to know, though their not Spanish.

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

i like the way you call us chordians - i feel quite cool!

"In a mad world it is the mad who are sane" Craig Nicholls