Topic: T in the Park - What a weekend!!

Just about managing to stay awake long enough to type this.....got back from T In the Park this morning. Exhausted, hungover, a broken man. For those not from round here, T in the Park is a music festival in Scotland, considered by some (myself included) as the best in Europe and possibly anywhere....but then I'm biased.

Check out the link if you want to see more info:

http://www.tinthepark.com

I was lucky enough to be there with my friend and we had such a fantastic time it's untrue. I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea but I personally don't think you can beat a weekend at a music festival for entertainment.

Managed to see a host of bands which was fantastic. Couple of local talents in there too: Franz Ferdinand, Paolo Nutini and Snow Patrol (ok, they're Irish, but Glasgow pinched them a few years ago tongue  )

Overall, just a fantastic weekend, although the guitar never made it out the bag at the campsite. By the end of the nights I was often, ahem, overtired and so just turned in. Next year though wink

Anyone else a festival fan??

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Re: T in the Park - What a weekend!!

Ive been trying to see more music but to no avail. We just had a huge biker rally that my wife took the kids to. Puddle of Mud, Fishbone, Grandfunk Railroad. I'm still recuperating from a friends bachelor in Albuquerque this weekend. I had way to much fun!!!

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

I have to admit I'm a festival fan too... Bonnaroooooo!
There's nothing like hearing a bunch of different bands and styles of music all at one place..

we have a few in work that have came in today from T in the park. They should have taken another day off to recover lol

I have never been to this event but hopefully one day i will...next year maybe.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Ken, you should definitely give it a go. I've taken today off to recover again....the benefits of experience. Will probably end up with a full week to recover as I get ever older. Still be worth it.

If you decide to go and camp over let me know and we can catch up for a campsite jam session. Did that last year and it was fantastic fun.

Consistently the best weekend of my year for the past 5 or 6 years now....

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth