Re: Michael Jackson..... Dead!!!??

Yeah the film could possibly be titled "Escape from Never-Land Ranch" starring 2 dozen 6-10 year old young boys and Joan Rivers as MJ.

Give everything but up.

upyerkilt wrote:
ozymandias wrote:
selso wrote:

I second that. Loved his music, even saw him in concert. Im more sad Farrah and Ed  McMann died

Thirded here.  It seems like it's the only news item on.

Im forthing that too lol

I seen advertised on tv tonight a book " the last years of michael jackson".
He has just died yet a book on his life. Makes me think there are folk out there that are constantly writing about stars, updating their diary on the star of their choice and then see who is first to publish a book once they are gone.

I dont know what to think of this. A bit sad in a way but also I suppose a bit clever for a money making idea. I dont think folk should try and make money on someone elses end of life but there will be folk wanting it. And with his death being so fresh there will be so many that think they should buy it so they know everything of what the star has done.

Ken

Quoted for truth!

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

28 (edited by ozymandias 2009-07-05 19:20:51)

bensonp wrote:

By the way, where do you live in Maine, Ozy

Western Maine town of Fryeburg, right next to Conway NH.

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

SouthPaw41L wrote:

Yeah the film could possibly be titled "Escape from Never-Land Ranch" starring 2 dozen 6-10 year old young boys and Joan Rivers as MJ.

I think my brain just exploded!

Check out the 5th one down the list...........

http://www.funlol.com/7204/Retarded_tattoos.html

Give everything but up.

Why would anyone get a tat like that???  OY

I am thinking it was a temporary one or I would hope it wouldbe for a laugh.

I liked a few of them

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thats just insane. Ive seen alot worst if you can imagine that. Some of those were cool

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

I think I would much rather be the "Unofficial King of Scotland"  than the "King of Pop" never been a pop music fan. Maybe  too much on the sissy or sappy side. There ain't nothin about Trains, momma,pickup trucks, prison or gettin drunk. I guess to each his own.
  My Dad always told me "there's a lid for every pot"

Later, Wayne P