Topic: Lay lady lay bib Dylan

I tried this 3 decades approx ago & compared to postings that didn't seem to work for me as a listener more than a player at the time,if Dylan,I found this way. Lay lady lay,lay across my big brass bed.Being G,Bm,F,C. To Whatever colours u have in your mind (whatever,Still on C,to D (colours)You have G (in your mind),C,G,C,G,),D- I'll show them (Em)to you.& you'll (G)(C.G,C.G,
then back to top & so on .An early pickup version though doesn't play along to Dylan that most of my learned tracks are matched to originals in many genres & recorded & multi tracked with synth ,drums,bass,lead solos & 2 cd albums have been pro recorded in a top CHARITY DRIVEN Music studio with top class recording studios & pro recording & sound engineers.(these few tracks I go back many years to with chordie are just methods I found worked in late 70's.Although now I write own stuff or cover great classic rock tracks to a T & Been in a few semi pro bands & played uk wide live gigs.
  A NOTE I HOPE CHORDIE WILL POST.I see a lit of songs by undinged bands etc.I AM A 9 YEAR EXPERIENCED RADIO DJ FOR ROCK AND I WAS SIGNED UP TO JOIN AN INTERNET BASED "NEW",EADIO STATION THATS AIM IS FROM BITH THE CHARITY STUDIOS & MY PERSONAL SUCCESS AS A PROMOTER AND MANAGER OF UNSIGNED BANDS.with 4 bands since 2002 being booked uk wide & taken over by top agents,& if your on a rock OR pop band,log onto www.*****radiouk.com & check the website As well as listen to Apollo all via website & if rock you will see Big Mack Rock Show,& I deal with demos sent to us in the rock genre & other music is my partner & chairman of said studios,& our aim is to assist unsigned bands get promotion & uploaded demo's aired worldwide & also special interest bands can be taken on to get as much publicity & if in uk or available to travel ,can possibly be setup with a host if venues to play live.& much more.Any unsigned bands check out www.*****radiouk.com & all info is on that website as wr as listening to our station.For rock bands it's Friday nights 9pm until 11pm UK time with myself Big mack rock dj/promoter/& temp manager of some great bands now with top agent contacts.Be heard on www.*****adiouk.com. Chas Mack (aka Big Mack),with track history as well as partner in other genres . Thanks chordie.com

Re: Lay lady lay bib Dylan

Chordie is a wonderfull site to learn songs you've always wanted to
play.Keep onto Chordie.com(a great source to me in my plan to record cover track cd .Saw many unsigned band postings.Try us for a possiblility of being a signed band & bookings anywhere in world your at by logging onto www.*****radiouk.com hosted by musicians from a top charitable professional rehearsal & professional recording studio.See the website for yourself.at www.*****radiouk.com ( & click on unsigned bands link).We aim to get you noticed!!!

Re: Lay lady lay bib Dylan

Chas - These posts are walking the fine line known as spam. They seem to serve no purpose other than to direct the fine users of chordie to your for-profit business. Please contact Per (email: admin@chordie.com) for advertising opportunities. In the meantime, please refrain from posting links to your business.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!