Topic: export your songbook / Print to a binder

Hi,

Is it possible to export your songbook for use in microsoft word? Or, to print the song book with page breaks for each? I would like to put a songbook in a binder for easy access.

Thank you,

Re: export your songbook / Print to a binder

I have many of my songbook entries in a binder but I have printed them off individually. May be upyerkilt can shed more light on this though.

Welcome to the forum, by the way.

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Hi,
and thanks Al, lol

And hi and welcome eo21708  ( the names just get stranger by the day lol )

I print mine off individually as well as it is the only way to have them seperated.

You can " view/print" songbooks but some of the songs will be on the same page unless there is some sort of printer settings to make breaks wherever you like.

Sorry, thats the best i can help with

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

Thanks...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

Hi everybody,

i also tried to export my song book but instead of that I copied and moved them somewhere I am not able to find them back.

When i started out i had 80 song written above the name of my songbook.
(80)
My songbook (80)

Then when I copied them  it suddenly said
(160)
My songbook (80)

and then again I selected them al and i tried to copy them to my c drive but I could not copie this link into to the "move to" so it stayed empty and I clicked move...

Suddenly my songbook was empty and showed
(240)
My songbook (0)

it says
"My songbook
The songbook is empty. You can add songs by clicking the "add to songbook"-links located on all the songs."

HELPPPPPPPP where are my songs????????????

I says though (240) are this my songs? what does this mean?? can anyone help me please?????

Thanks

I just tried to putting a new song in my empty (bleeeh) songbook and i tried the same thing...

i just clicked "move" without selecting anything  and exactly the same thing happened...the song moved, dissappeared..from the songbook BUT the the number 240 became 241!!

They must be somewhere out there....

BUT WHERE???

me again,

I found a this:
http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=9799

this person did not give a name to his songbook and it shows him only the number like mine... so the songs are still there but not accessible how can I reverse this?

hi saildoctor,

No answer for you here but some advice.

Your best bet is to email admin@chordie.com
Per is the best person to help with this

Ken

I printed my songbook using Adobe PDF file as my printer selection.  It places a page break after each song however some of the longer songs extend to a second page.  What I did not care for was that the font is small and makes it difficult to read from any appreciable distance.

I think Adobe has a zoom feature where you can increase the size of the font and get a print preview before printing I also have Adobe 9 and have printed out pdf files of Bobby Fishers chess games but if you want larger font this has to be done with the program that comes with the printer or a word processor I use Jarte a free word processor it works the same as note or word pad but it has a spellcheck and you can insert photos or change the color of the font but along with larger font go's more pages cant escape that smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

LCAjockey wrote:

What I did not care for was that the font is small and makes it difficult to read from any appreciable distance.

You didnt care for it? lol font was small? couldnt read it from an appreciable distance?  :LOL:

some complaints in here just get better and better.

sorry if I seem rude but have you had your eyes tested lately to see if you need glasses or stronger ones?

ken