1 (edited by gitaardocphil 2009-06-15 05:19:40)

Topic: RELATIONSHIP MUSIC & HYPNOSIS

The Beatles were so far the first  = hypnotizing the public, who went hysterical.
Hypnosis leading to a "trance"is so old as mankind. The tribe dances in Africa, Native Americans 
If you want confirmation, go to a techno beat party.
Some artists are "playing the crowd" while others, even with better songs can't.
I am a skilled hypnotist and I used it quit a lot in my practice.
I did it for fun, like "suggesting" someone, sensible, that she or he can't speak for hours. I can and will give you more if you want. Also dentists use it

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: RELATIONSHIP MUSIC & HYPNOSIS

hi phil its nice to see all these posts keeping you busy,but whats happened to your songwriting,have'nt seen none for a while,get strumming again soon.....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

I would suggest mass hysteria and stupidity had a lot to do with it . What exactly did you  "USE" on your clients ,.

I thought it was the acid,shrooms and horse tranquilizers..

Strawberry Fields Forever.

I think at the time the Beatles emerged the baby boomers were in there teens Elvis and all the 50's icons laid the ground work the Beatles played early rockabilly music and covered a lot of R&B as well as Little Richard songs in the club dates they were playing and the time was ripe for them,they looked unique they were talented hypnosis had nothing to do with there success I think hysteria comes closer the the phenomena "Beatlemania" smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

MY SONGWRITING, is still there. To be honest? I have several songs, lyrics and chords BUT I AM IN A VERY LAZY MOOD = APOLOGIES.
It is not that easy to write and put the chords on a nice and right place, meaning I sit in a position of writing, and always turn my chair to grab my guitar, AT THIS MOMENT I PLAY MY GOOD OLD YAMAHA FG300. This position I can only sit to write songs, is very painful, but there will be a day that I release them.
thx

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

HYPNOSIS is individual, but in certain cases like "Hitl.." he was a genius in speeches resulting in a kind of mass hypnosis.
And sometimes the line between the hypnosis & hysteria is very thin.
JUST SEE OR WATCH PEOPLE AT A CONCERT. Hypnosis = you and only you will listen to what I say it is subconscious, it means that you get the attention of the crowd.
How much does it happen that you are focused on (example)your work in the garden, that when you go back inside and you see that you cut yourself.
Another example = watching football and you don't hear the phone? THIS IS ALSO HYPNOSIS.