Topic: How do I suggest songs?

There's a song that I love but I can't find it anywhere on tab or chord sites. If I give the link to the youtube video, can someone give me the chords?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcQCOLYdOx8

Thank you

Re: How do I suggest songs?

I am looking for the guitar songbook with chords, or guitar tablature sheet music for the 70's band Gypsy? They only recorded 4 albums. Thankx

Hey scarecrow_steiner and mslrm, welcome to Chordie.

I think the usual form here is to state the name of the band/artist and the title of the track (didn't get it from the youtube link) and for each request to be posted on its' own thread (Post New Topic link) other than these I'd say you've done it right.

That said I'm gonna see what I can do for you! If no-one gets back with what you want stick around anyway, you might learn something or have something to teach us and we'd love to hear what you have to say! cool

<-----<< On an even field, only talent prevails! >>----->
   Gans Gwarak da yn dorn yu lel, gwyr lowen an golon!
        >>-----> [color=#FF0000]Rudhes[/color] hag [color=yellow]Owres[/color], Kajima <-----<<

mslrm wrote:

I am looking for the guitar songbook with chords, or guitar tablature sheet music for the 70's band Gypsy? They only recorded 4 albums. Thankx

Hi,
if you open another thread up with this question you might get a reply.
You have highjacked a thread here.

And Kaj,
I moved this thread in here from " about chordie" as some folk dont like to look at the sections to see where best to put their requests/questions/comments

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending