Topic: "Fat Sandwich" Distortion Pedal??

I'm thinking about buying a Way Huge Electronics "Fat Sandwich" distortion pedal. But I figured if I'm gonna spend a good chunk of change on a pedal, I'd might as well see what people have to say about.

Does anyone have any comments/criticism about the Fat Sandwich?

What are some alternatives to the Fat Sandwich?

Yamaha Pacifica (Strat Copy)
Roland Cube 20watt
Digitech RP500

Re: "Fat Sandwich" Distortion Pedal??

I would go with the mudhoney pedal if i had my choice.

Dm

"Talent instantly recognizes genius,
but mediocrity knows nothing more than itself."

-Sir Arthur Conan-Doyle

Check out the Ibanez Tube Screamer pedal. This is one sweet pedal. I have no experience or opinions of the "Fat Sandwich" pedal.

Give everything but up.

Check out the Digitech RP500 before you buy your next pedal.  I bought one and I'm done with individual pedals.  This processor works for anything from acoustic James Taylor to the most extreme death metal.  The tone you're looking for is in there. Plug it in to your computer and create your own tones and set lists.  This really is a liberating signal processor.  For the price, I'm amazed.

Now available in 5G !

Hey thanks for the info on the RP500. All my research on the web has turned up nothing but good reviews of it. The youtube demonstration was cool and I'm pretty sure I'm gonna dip into the savings for one. My local music store can order it for $500. A little more money in Canada than in the States I guess, but it looks worth it.

Roland Cube 20watt
Digitech RP500

The RP500 is amazing. It'll never run out of different sounds and tones. Thanks for the tip tongue

Roland Cube 20watt
Digitech RP500

Hey does anyone know what kind of cable I need to hook the RP500 up to my computer? One end of it is a USB but I'm not sure what the plug on the pedal is called.

Roland Cube 20watt
Digitech RP500