Topic: METALLICA

i surfd through dis site bt didnt fnd ne metallica fanz ou here if there exist ne please come ou f ur hidin............

Re: METALLICA

Hmmm... well I like some Metallica. There's quite a few ppl here who probably do too,  but I don't think you can get thier tabs for free anymore so they don't come up as much over here.

All You Need is Love smile

I just heard today that Metallica is going to be on this show on the Discovery channel called "Time Warp". They take high speed video of things and slow them waaayyy down so you can see exactly all the complexities of the situation. I can't wait.

zyddy wrote:

i surfd through dis site bt didnt fnd ne metallica fanz ou here if there exist ne please come ou f ur hidin............

Big metallica fan here. have all albums and can play about a good 40% of their songs. If you guys want tabs u might want to think boutz um.. ultimate guitar or 911 tabs.

Metallica was an awesome band right up until they released the Black Album, which was a complete letdown, particularly after Justice for All.  Master of Puppets is still one of the top five albums ever in my book.

They haven't done much since Cliff Burton's death.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

jerome.oneil wrote:

True, but you have to admit Robert Trujillo is a sic bass player

Everything is bad including me
But being bad is good policy
Reverend Horton Heat

jerome.oneil wrote:

Metallica was an awesome band right up until they released the Black Album, which was a complete letdown, particularly after Justice for All.  Master of Puppets is still one of the top five albums ever in my book.

Well I think if you listen to black album and then you listen to pantera you would see that pantera was a big influence on metallica during that period of time. as far as now... I hated st. anger and if you listen to death magnetic more than three times it'll grow on you except the unforgiven three, cuz they shouldn't havent even made a two and the piano drags on waay too long. Cliff Burton was the best no doubt there.